Our main purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with an enjoyable, customized, and efficient experience on our Site. It is our policy to never wilfully disclose any personal information about our registered users to the general public without their consent. US CBD OIL collects information from you when you register and conduct certain activities on the Site. We collect your full name, valid telephone number, contact/billing information, email address, and shipping address.
US CBD OIL is not responsible for the personal information users’ elect to disclose in public forums and we encourage you to use discretion.
The information collected from US CBD OIL Members is used to improve product offerings, customize our Site’s content and layout, and for marketing and statistical effort. Occasionally, we will send you emails about our new services or promotions. You can always opt-out of receiving any information from us by updating your account preferences in your account or by using the unsubscribe link contained in each email. To change access, delete, or modify any of your personal information can be accomplished by logging into your account on the Site. We do reserve the right to send users service and notification emails, which are considered a part of your account; given that these messages are not promotional in nature, you generally cannot opt-out of account notifications without deleting your account.
Our number one priority is to keep your personal information private and confidential. We will not willfully disclose your personal information to third parties. And we will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. However, certain personal information will be made available to others in the process of using our Site. This information includes:
- Other visitors to our Site may view your user ID, rating, city, profile (which includes multiple fields you may elect to fill out or leave blank), and other items you have for sale;
- In order to complete the transaction, the buyer and seller are provided with each other’s email and postal address;
- When making an offer, the seller can view your user ID, rating and your city.
Of course, once you provide personal information to a buyer or seller on our Site, US CBD OIL has no control over how that information is used by the other individual. You should discuss any privacy concerns you may have with any individual you meet through our Site, as the only protection you will have is whatever terms you agree to directly with the other individual.
US CBD OIL will disclose your personal information to others under the following circumstances:
- You consent to share the information;
- To law enforcement where a formal request has been made such as in responding to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- Your actions on our Site are, or appear to be, in violation of the Terms of Service and disclosure of this information will assist in efforts to enforce the Terms of Service;
- You post a listing, which US CBD OIL believes in its sole discretion, may create liability for US CBD OIL and disclosure of this personal information may minimize or eliminate its liability.
- To our service providers: we employ the services of a third-party payment processor on the Site to fulfill payment when a purchase is executed. Messages sent between buyers and sellers on US CBD OIL may be shared with the third party payment processor in the event of a purchase dispute. This third party isn’t authorized to utilize your personal information for any other purposes.
Nothing in this Policy shall limit, prohibit, or otherwise deny the ability of US CBD OIL to (1) transfer, assign, or sell its assets, including, without limitation, the assets of our Site, to a third party or (2) dispose of its assets in any manner through bankruptcy or similar proceeding. US CBD OIL also makes no representations regarding, and disclaims all liability arising out of, or related to, the accuracy or completeness of the information it collects and discloses through our Site. In the event of a business transfer of assets, which could include your personal information, we shall notify you by email or by a notice on the Site of any significant changes to the information practices governing your personal information.
Minors (those under the age of 18) are not eligible to use US CBD OIL unless they use our Site through a parent or guardian who is a registered Member of US CBD OIL.
We go to great lengths to protect all of your information on our Site. In order to help us maintain the security of your personal information, we ask that you do not share your password with anybody. Sharing this information could put you and your rating as a buyer/seller at risk. We employ industry-accepted standards in protecting your personal information during your use of the Site and have established physical and electronic safeguards to protect your information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
No method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not suffer unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or access. By using our Site, you acknowledge these risks.