US CBD OIL Terms of Service
By using the Uscbdoil.co web site (the “Website”) or establishing an account with US CBD OIL and using the US CBD OIL service (the “Service”), you agree to the following terms and conditions (the “US CBD OIL User Agreement”).
Importantly, although US CBD OIL is commonly referred to as an online US CBD OIL, it is not a traditional “retailer.” Instead, US CBD OIL acts as a venue to match buyers and sellers. US CBD OIL is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the sellers to buyers. As a result, US CBD OIL has no control over the items advertised, or the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
“Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to US CBD OIL or other users in the registration, in the listing process (which includes photographs and descriptions), in any public message area (including the Forums or the feedback area) or through any email feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and US CBD OIL acts as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
“Your Activities” include, for example, listing items, posting comments in any public message area (including the Forums or the feedback area), and email.
Furthermore, while US CBD OIL discourages certain conduct and content on the Website, you acknowledge and agree the Website is a venue and as such is not responsible for the content posted on it. You agree to use the Website at your own risk.
A seller must abide by all of US CBD OIL’s policies and the seller’s own individual shop policies and sell and the item as described. Likewise, a seller must abide by the seller’s own individual policies when dealing other issues, for example, issues of damage and returns.
Buyer’s remorse is not a valid reason for requesting a refund from a seller. Prior to making a purchase, buyers should review all sellers’ policies regarding refunds, returns, and seller policies.
US CBD OIL may choose to temporarily change US CBD OIL’s Fees and Credits Policy and the fees for US CBD OIL’s services for promotional events (for example, free listing days) and such changes are effective when US CBD OIL posts the temporary promotional event on US CBD OIL. US CBD OIL may, at US CBD OIL’s sole discretion, change some or all of US CBD OIL’s services at any time. In the event US CBD OIL introduces a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars (USD).
Third Party Content; Identity Verification: You understand that US CBD OIL acts only as a marketing platform and technical interface between users and that US CBD OIL does not itself verify the qualifications of users, nor does it evaluate or control in any on-going manner exchanges between users. Any opinions or statements expressed by a user are of those of the user alone, and are not to be attributed to US CBD OIL. US CBD OIL cannot and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, safety, reliability, timeliness, innocuousness, legality or applicability of anything said, written, posted, displayed or otherwise made available by any user.
You understand that you may be exposed to content that you find offensive to you, and that you use the US CBD OIL at your own risk.
Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using US CBD OIL. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals. By using US CBD OIL, you agree to accept such risks and that US CBD OIL (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) is not responsible for any and all acts or omissions of users on US CBD OIL
- US CBD OIL reserves the right to modify or terminate any service for any reason at any time, with or without notice.
- US CBD OIL reserve the right to alter this US CBD OIL User Agreement at any time
- US CBD OIL reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- All US CBD OIL graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks. US CBD OIL’s trademarks or name may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
- You acknowledge that you must be 18 years or older to use this site or establish an account.
- You acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for keeping your password secure.
- You agree not to use US CBD OIL for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links or any other content that you submit, post or display on the Website.
- You agree not to modify, adapt or hack Uscbdoil.co or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with US CBD OIL.
- You agree not to solicit, harass or impersonate US CBD OIL members.
- You agree not to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Indemnification: YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US CBD OIL AND (AS APPLICABLE) US CBD OIL’S PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE DOCUMENTS IT INCORPORATES BY REFERENCE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
Legal Compliance: You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items.